National Testing Agency NTA has declared NEET UG Result 2022 for National Eligibility cum Entrance Test. Students who appeared for NEET UG Exam 2022 can download their scorecard of NEET UG Result 2022 from the official website of NTA at In NEET UG Result 2022, Tanishka from Rajasthan secured AIR 1, followed by Vats Ashish Batra with AIR 2 and Hrishikesh Nagbhushan Gangule with AIR 3. Shortlisted candidates will have to appear for the counseling round to get the MBBS college of their choice. Before making their college selection, candidates must know about the top MBBS colleges based on NIRF Ranking 2022.

Every year, the Ministry of Education, Government of India ranks colleges under the National Institutional Ranking Framework (NIRF). The ranking is provided on the basis of teaching, facilities and various other parameters. To know more about Top NEET 2022 MBBS Colleges based on NIRF Ranking, read the information given below carefully.

NEET UG 2022: Top MBBS Colleges -

Given below is the list of Top MBBS Colleges Based on NIRF Ranking 2022

College Name - NIRF Ranking

All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Delhi : 1
Christian Medical College, Vellore : 3
Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi : 5
Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research : 6
Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham, Coimbatore : 8
Kasturba Medical College, Manipal : 10
King George's Medical University, Lucknow : 11
Madras Medical College and Government General Hospital, Chennai : 12
St. John's Medical College, Bengaluru : 14
Sri Ramachandra Institute of Higher Education and Research, Chennai : 15

NEET 2022 Result: Medical Seat Category

  • 15% All India Quota (AIQ) seats
  • 85% State Quota Seats
  • Deemed and Central Universities
  • ESIC and AFMS
  • private institution
  • AIIMS Institute

    NEET UG 2022:

    Qualified NEET UG 2022 candidates will now have to attend the counseling session to get admission in medical or dental colleges. NEET UG 2022 counseling will be conducted for 15% All India Quota seats by the Medical Counseling Committee (MCC). The remaining 85% state quota seats will be filled by the counseling conducted by the state authorities on their official websites.

    Related Posts